IMPORTANT NOTE: DO NOT REGISTER YOURSELF TO A TEAM UNLESS YOU HAVE AUTHORIZATION FROM THE TEAM MANAGER. ALL UNAUTHORIZED REGISTRATIONS WILL BE DELETED FROM THE SYSTEM AND YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REFUND.
Calsouth Player Registration - Click this link to register to play on a CSL Team.
Click on "Coast Soccer League" under District 3 Orange County
Returning Players can login using the same user name and password from last season
Once you are in just follow the steps.
Youth Players (16-17 year olds): click on the links to the left, follow those instructions and then complete the steps listed below for New Players.
In order to register a player you will need the following information:
- Select Team from drop down
- You will create a user name and password to login
- Player Name
- Photo - you must upload a photo in order to complete the registration
PLAYER CHANGES - Transfer, Drop, Add, Lost Card, Multiroster
- ALL player changes require you to fill out the PLAYER CHANGE FORM (link on left)
- This form, along with payment, must be sent to the CSL registrar for processing
- You must fill out one form for every action to be taken. Multiple changes can be paid for with one payment (cash/check - payable to CSL).
- The $26 registration fee is good for 1 year (July 1 - June 30) and only needs to be paid one time. It is transferable between Calsouth affiliated leagues.
- A player may not play in the CSL without a Calsouth player ID card that has the official CSL Registrar stamp & signature.
- Must send existing player card.
- The Registrar will process the transfer and mail the new card to the team manager.
- This is a player who is already registered to play in another Calsouth sanctioned league and wants to also play in the CSL.
- Players may be rostered within CSL on one team only.
- Players may play on affiliated teams (teams in the same club)
Drop a player - Add a player
- Must send existing player card to Drop. You can add a previously dropped player by looking them up in the system.
- Registrar will get confirmation from the CSL Referee Liaison and a new card will be sent to the team manager.
Pick-up/Delivery of Cards
- Cards may be picked up at the Registrar’s. There is a CSL box on the front porch, look for an envelope with your team name. If you wish to pickup your team ID’s please let the Registrar know in advance so they do not get put in the mail.
Please notify the registrar when you have added players to your roster. If you would like your player cards mailed to you, registrations must be completed by Tuesday night for mailing on Wednesday morning. After Tuesday night, any player registrations must be completed by Thursday night and will only be available for pick up. Managers can pick up new cards at the registrar’s house over the weekend. Registrar will not mail cards after Wednesday afternoon.
* All new player registrations must be paid online via credit card (paypal is not accepted), CALSOUTH will not accept any other form of payment for new player registrations.
**Checks will only be accepted from current team manager as listed on the CSL Team page on this website. Cash is OK. All checks must be payable to "CSL"
***Any player may play in multiple Calsouth affiliated leagues under the same registration. However, players may not play on multiple teams within the CSL. A player may only play on one team in Calsouth sanctioned tournaments. A player found to be playing on multiple teams in a sanctioned tournament will be suspended from Calsouth for a period of time TBD by Calsouth.
Emails and phone calls will only be accepted from current team manager as official communication. If a player is having problems with registration they must go through their team manager.
13138 Bluefield Avenue
La Mirada CA 90638